Heinrich Karl Rottmüller, former manager of BASF Wirtschaftsbetriebe and co-founder of GastRo Consulting Betreibungsgesellschaft mbH, died suddenly and unexpectedly on Saturday, April 14, 1818.
He was 69 years old.
However, with the death of Heinrich Rottmüller, his company is also losing the catering business to a pioneer and pioneer who has continued to be socially and culturally active in his third phase of life. Heinrich Rottmüller uniquely understood how to combine the economic aspects of a modern catering catering trade with a keen sense for future developments. He was not only the engine and creator of his over 30-year career at BASF SE, but also put his farewell to his (dis) retirement all his strength and passion in the 2009 he co-founded and founded as a senior executive consultant consulting firm GastRo Consulting Betr .GmbH. His lifetime achievement is impressive and remains unforgotten. He gladly understood himself as a "revolutionary of the industry". This title was not awarded him a trade journal without justification.
His professional achievements are so extensive that only a few excerpts can be mentioned:
- Renovation of Feierabendhaus, society house and the estate in Forst.
- Opening of the gastronomy for external. Concentration of guest catering in the Gesellschaftshaus.
- Construction of the company restaurant I with the first Cook & Chill production in the German public catering.
- Renovation of the Hotel garni René Bohn and reopening as a 4-star superior business hotel René Bohn.
- Axel Bohl Prize (promotion of junior German catering) in 2004
- Frankfurt Prize (highest national award for public catering) also in 2004
- Awarded the DGE logo for the community catering sector, as the first collective catering trade in Germany in 2006.
The memorial service in his honor will take place on Wednesday, 25.04.2018, at 11:00 in the Protestant Church in Ludwigshafen-Oppau.
With Heinrich Rottmüller, a fascinating, strong personality is relinquished from the stage of (gastronomy) life. His death tears a big gap, through his life he left deep marks on many companions.
In deep sadness
GastRo Consulting Betreibungsgesellschaft mbH